How to resolve payment issue?

VIVEK112
Contributor
Contributor

Screenshot_2020-09-04 Your payment is waiting - vivekjoshi76772 gmail com - Gmail.png

I followed their instruction but it was of new use. Please guide me.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@VIVEK112 

Come back in a few days when your screen shot may have been approved by the moderators and show up so we can see what you are referring to. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

VIVEK112
Contributor
Contributor

"

Before we can deposit the funds into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution Centre.

Please provide the missing information by 4 October 2020, or the funds will be returned to the sender. 

"

Above part was written in the mail

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@VIVEK112 

so why not provide the information that paypal are requesting?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

VIVEK112
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is asking to go to the resolution centre. But there is nothing showing in the resolution centre as no transaction is showing. This is my first transaction in PayPal. I am confused about what to do now? I have a business PayPal account and all documents are submitted and verified.

Login to Me Too

Hitanshu23451
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem bro do u have any solution ?/.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.