How to resolve my ebay/paypal nightmare

Austin1983
New Community Member
Hi this is extremely complicated so ill try to explain whats happening being as brief as possible. I sold an item on ebay it had to be posted to the US im in Australia it was quite bulky and weighed a couple KG's so cost alot to send it which ive done and had to pay for because i couldnt print the ebay postage slip due to being sent to the US and the funds have been withheld until( i was told) i provided a tracking number which ive also done. Now the funds have not been made available i cant get through to anyone ringing paypal due to covid 19 restrictions and ive also been told the funds have been sent to an inactive paypal account due to an old email address being attached to my ebay account. So my question is how can i reverse the funds from the inactive paypal,put them into the right one and also hurry along the me getting paid process because im also now being told i cant access the funds until the parcel arrives and i had to borrow the money to post it and told that peson ill be able to pay them back straight away but now cant. Also 1 extra spanner this current paypal im using has an incorrect surname for myself because i couldnt access my original paypal and couldnt create a new one because it showed i already had an account so i made a new email and put a slightly different name for myself to create the account which obviously dosnt line up with my bank account name. Is there a number i can ring to talk to someone because i do not want to try and resolve all that via a chat bubble or some other direction you could recommend i go down to fix this/ these issues? I would be eternally greatful for any advice here Please help me
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.