How to resolve an account limitation?

bazmahti
New Community Member

PayPal Customer Service : I have tried repeatedly to make a formal complaint about the recent limitation placed on my account . Reference ID: PP-009-285-842-585. I am a long term loyal customer, and I have not changed my normal PayPal activities. I have reread PayPal terms of use, and I see no reason that I could be accused of transgressing PayPal policies. I have been given no reason for this limitation to my account, which is highly inconvenient, because I pay for some subscription services via PayPal which will be interrupted. I do not sell via PayPal and have not used the logo. I have repeatedly requested PayPal  either give me a reason for this penalty, which allows me to understand and change whatever problem seen as occurring, or to lift this limitation which I believe is in error.  Because of the pandemic I have been patient when I keep receiving the same automated response. The option "How to resolve an account limitation" indicates this is possible but the system does not allow it, which leads to anger at the waste of time. However, the company is still very active and earning so I expect they serve their customers fairly and in a reasonable time frame. It is extremely frustrating and also very ungracious of the PayPal organisation to simply repeat the unhelpful generic message which I have received repeatedly in reply from my previous polite enquiries. From this experience I have gained the impression that PayPal have a very unhelpful and unresponsive automated complaint system which no doubt saves  money but is very unfair on the user. To penalise someone without good cause or explanation is basically bullying behaviour and is unjust. I request guidance from community members on how to get past this infuriating roadblock. Barry Ferrier

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Nmboyd88
New Community Member
They are doing the SAME thing to me! My car payment is now behind because they wont lift it and every time I send them the documents they request they ask for more. Totally frustrating
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.