How to request a second refund

shimma
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone,

I purchased an item from Grailed and received a partial refund (minimal) when seller sent wrong item.  After receiving the correct item I legit checked it etc and found it to be not as described.  The seller has agreed to allow me to return it.  I am trying to do this through paypal but on the transaction it says "Our records indicate that you have already received a refund for this payment of $25.00" and I cannot report another problem or a dispute.  How can I get around this?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

LiamCaleb1528
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @shimma 

I hope all is well. First, I must say, thank you for taking time to use the community forum to be heard as our phone lines are currently closed due to the
pandemic coronavirus (covid-19) emergency. Sorry to hear that you still had a problem with your order. For that specific item that you
have issue with, you can communicate directly with your seller by opening a separate dispute in the PayPal Resolution center:

Go to the Resolution Center.
Click Report a Problem.
Select the reason for your case and click Continue.

For more information, you may also visit the link below:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/i-didn't-receive-my-item-or-it's- different-than-described.-should-i-open-a-dispute-faq1344?app=searchAutoComplete

Hope this will help you, stay safe now and God Bless!

Login to Me Too

shimma
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the respnse and I am trying to submit the problem but it keeps saying try again as something went wrong on our end.  How can this be resolved?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.