How to remove block from my account ?

Alokhon
New Community Member
I can’t understand. Rec i just open new account in Paypal . But my account blocked and they don’t let me know reason. And i can’t use 180 days paypal. Someone know how fix it ? Help me please
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Alokhon,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

It sounds like your account has been permanently limited. I’m sorry you no longer have access to our services. This type of decision isn’t something we do lightly, and I can assure you that we fully review all factors of an account before making this type of decision. While I understand that you don’t agree with the outcome, this is something that would have been fully reviewed and we would be unable to change. If there is a balance in the account, that will be held for up to 180 days to minimize any potential risk of loss due to disputes or chargebacks that may be filed during that period. After 180 days, you’ll be notified of your ability to withdraw the balance. If you have any issues then, please contact our Customer Service from the Help and Contact section of our website. 

I hope this helps,

Martina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.