How to remove Back Account from Paypal if it's locked?

McProky
Contributor
Contributor

So my account has been banned for making it before I was 18 many years ago. I want to remove everything from it, including bank account, so I can use it on my new account, how do I do that?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@McProky

You won't be able to, Paypal limit the account to stop you using your cards / bank accounts on a new account.

If you are now 18 you can only open another account with Paypals permission, if you do so without you risk it being limited again.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @McProky,

I'm sorry to hear about the limitation. Please contact customer support. They can review the situation and determine if it would be possible to remove the financial information from the old account for use on an approved new account. To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.