How to open an appeal to review closed dispute

jurka1989
New Community Member

My bank and card issuer opened a dispute over a number of transactions suspected as a scam. One of those, genuine, had been disputed as 'unauthorised' through the PayPal system, the Ebay purchase. I apologized ebay seller and asked the dispute to be closed over this particular transaction. However, the item had not been received in 3 months, money-back guarantee elapsed, and resolution had not been requested in 60 days, because it took Paypal automated system 75 days term. Now when dispute closed and authorized transaction has been confirmed, seller received money and refuses responsibility for undelivered item - cannot be caught by Ebay. Is there a chance to start a new dispute through Paypal on grounds of undelivered product, once it has been asked to close the dispute back in a time for a different reason? Thank you in advance, folks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jurka1989 

Please contact customer service and ask to change dispute reason to Item Not Received because the unauthorized payment dispute was initially filed in error:

Click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.