How to open a dispute (Try Again Error)

Tmb1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I'm trying to open a dispute about a bank money transfer I made from paypal. I paid my landlord the last month or rent but then he didn't return me the deposit when I left the appartment in perfect conditions. I am trying to get my last month of rent. If not, then I will put a claim in justice, but to avoid that I would like to just get my last month money back. 

When I go to the transaction detail page of that exact transaction, I go to the bottom where it says 'need help', but the next page won't open. It keeps saying try again. How can I do to open a dispute on that? 

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tmb1 

Did you send the funds within the last 180 days for that deposit, only if not then you won't be able to open a dispute.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tmb1
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, it's been 105 days today. 

@kernowlass 

Login to Me Too

Tmb1
Contributor
Contributor

Also, I tried from different browser and emailed paypal and even tried to contact them through facebook but it's impossible. What should I do? Thank you!

@kernowlass 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

I recommend contacting PayPal directly who can open the dispute on your behalf once you paid by goods/services and not a personal payment. 

-David R

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.