How to make claim of a claim

GunneSteen
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have made a claim for a payment of a an order I made. The seller cancelled the order, but I did not recieved payment in return. So I made a a dispute, which I then later escaleted to a claim.

The thing is that the date for the estimated case resolution all the time moves forward, and have done this for a quite long time as I feel.

The seller have not replied anything during the time of dispute or during the time of claim. In the info for the claim it says - We're reviewing the info + a date - This usually takes 5 days - then a date for estimated case resolution. But these dates of We're reviewing the info and estimated case resolution moves forward all the time.

Of course I would like to have payment in return.

So I now wonder if anyone knows how I can make a claim of the claim?

Any feedback are welcome,

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GunneSteen 

Paypal it appears are inundated with claims mainly from buyers that bought tat from these China websites or Social Media ads !
So all claims are being pushed back unfortunately.

As long as yours has been escalated from a dispute to a claim, and is still being reviewed then you have the chance of a refund.
Sadly you will have to wait it out in the long queue though.  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

GunneSteen
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Thank You for your answer. I hope it will be solved. It haven't been any problem before. I have been customer to PayPal for several years.

The item was bought through ebay, and it haven't been any problem with ebay before either.

Thanks again,

Gunne

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.