How to make a dispute to a claim (no button)

Nickschanke
Contributor
Contributor
During the coronavirus, I have been trying to escalate my dispute to a claim because the buyer is not responding. Everyone says to click the button but there is no button for me. I don’t know what to do?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Nickschanke, I hope you're doing well! Escalating a dispute to claim is highly effective using a browser. The link below is the process of escalating a claim and where to escalate it. I hope this helps! Stay Safe.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-escalate-a-dispute-to-a-claim-faq822?app=search...
Login to Me Too

alx0606
Contributor
Contributor

Hi warren I have the same issue the escalate option is not seen even on a web browser. No one is available when u called and no one is replying messages in message center. Would the claim close if not escalated? How do I go about escalating ??

Login to Me Too

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hello @alx0606, sorry for that inconvenience. May I ask what type of dispute did you file? Is it Item not receives, significantly not as described or billing issue?
Login to Me Too

mjp0712
New Community Member
I just had the same problem earlier today when trying to complete it on my phone browser so I tried it on my laptop after and the submit button was there!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.