cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make a dispute to a claim (no button)

Nickschanke
Contributor

How to make a dispute to a claim (no button)

During the coronavirus, I have been trying to escalate my dispute to a claim because the buyer is not responding. Everyone says to click the button but there is no button for me. I don’t know what to do?
4 REPLIES 4
WarrenPink
PayPal Employee

Re: How to make a dispute to a claim (no button)

Hi @Nickschanke, I hope you're doing well! Escalating a dispute to claim is highly effective using a browser. The link below is the process of escalating a claim and where to escalate it. I hope this helps! Stay Safe.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-escalate-a-dispute-to-a-claim-faq822?app=search...
alx0606
Contributor

Hi warren I have the same issue the escalate option is not seen even on a web browser. No one is available when u called and no one is replying messages in message center. Would the claim close if not escalated? How do I go about escalating ??

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee

Hello @alx0606, sorry for that inconvenience. May I ask what type of dispute did you file? Is it Item not receives, significantly not as described or billing issue?
mjp0712
New Community Member

I just had the same problem earlier today when trying to complete it on my phone browser so I tried it on my laptop after and the submit button was there!