How to get your money back from uncorrect Ebay seller ?

Antoan1
New Community Member

On 27 Juni 2019 I was buy from Ebay parts for car . After came service was understand that parts are not correct for the model of car and I was contact Ebay that I will bring parts back . On 25 August parts was with seller and he answered me that he need few days to manage everything with bring of money back . From this time he have stop to answer me . I was contact Ebay they have wrote him to manage the problem but few days after this they wrote me that I must make if over Paypal . On 08.08. I was make Paypal issue but answer was this . To Paypal I was send and paper for post and screen schoot from conversation with seller . ,, Hello <Removed> We have received a response from your merchant and have also reviewed all the details of your claim. Based on the merchant’s response and the information we have to date, we will have to deny your claim. This decision was made because your billing dispute doesn't match our qualifications for a billing dispute ,, Do someone have idea what I can make next ? Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Antoan1,

I'm sorry to hear about the outcome of the dispute. It sounds like the reason for the dispute was not chosen correctly. If you chose the incorrect one of the Billing Issue reasons, the claim would be closed.

Please contact customer service to see if there are any options to appeal with the correct reason. 

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.