How to get refund if item didint came and dispute being closed?

Antanas99
Contributor
Contributor

How to get refund if item didint came and dispute being closed?basically there is no easy just talk to someone option at paypal.and after 1 dispute being closed i cant open another. how can i get moneys back as seller ignores mine letters and mine ask to refund money as phone didint came.

4.png

there is evidence that item didint came as there is no tracking information in lithuania.

And another question. I am not so familiar with paypal.but still how much time does it takes for paypal to react and solve those things?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

You're allowed only one dispute per transaction in this situation. 

You can try calling PayPal support and asking if you can open an item not received dispute for this transaction but there is no guarantee they will allow this.

There is no free call option for PayPal support for Lithuania. 

Here is a PayPal link with details on phoning support for Lithuania.

https://www.paypal.com/lt/selfhelp/contact/call

You can log in or click call as guest and you will see the the support phone number. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

Did the dispute get escalated to a PayPal claim before it was closed?

Login to Me Too

Antanas99
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.sory i am not so good at english and i didint totaly understood your question.

whats heppened in sequence to tell:
i opened first dispute because i went to to online site to buy phone.pushed 3 times on link and get 3 erros teling it all failed.and next day i got 2 messages that i bought item.i do not know about internet delays.but this looked like fraud to me.because times was introduced i bought phone was the times i was sleeping and wasnt was using mine computer.2 messages because there was no more funds for third in mine bank card,because else i would be getting 3 phones.
so i opened dispute on unautorised use of account.and i was wrong ,because i didint explained what was that all about.and paypal looked for somthening like hackers,that would take your account and make purcheses for you.
so paypal closed automatically case as this was found as not fraud.
so now they didint send me phone.and do not wanna to refund.pratends they do not see letters.and i cant open second dispute.didint find free call number or where to contact paypal .what should i do?
by the way here how it looks
canceled.png
Login to Me Too
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

You're allowed only one dispute per transaction in this situation. 

You can try calling PayPal support and asking if you can open an item not received dispute for this transaction but there is no guarantee they will allow this.

There is no free call option for PayPal support for Lithuania. 

Here is a PayPal link with details on phoning support for Lithuania.

https://www.paypal.com/lt/selfhelp/contact/call

You can log in or click call as guest and you will see the the support phone number. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.