How to get my money after the 180 day waiting period

Meaganh2020
New Community Member
I have waited the 180 days waiting period after my account was permanently limited. I received a email stating I could now transfer my funds to my bank but I still cannot do so. I have tried to contact paypal for weeks now but I get no response what can I do now. I have done everything asked and I have no open disputes and I have a balance that i would like to withdrawal. I have cards linked to my account that I would like to withdraw the money to please tell me what I can do now. Thanks
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Meaganh2020 

Have you tried to request a cheque OR if you are using a bank account try to withdraw to debit card or vice versa. 

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-get-money-out-of-my-paypal-account--faq2316?app...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

hari8
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, i got my bank account removed from paypal and not able to re link it till now also tried call customer care service but no replies,, so can anyone help me my account number 67280444380
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.