How to get a refund via paypal

Jesperdenmark77
New Community Member
Hello I have bought a online course. But it was not for me, and so I kindly asked the course creator for a full refund. He turned me down eventhough his own site states I have 30 days refund So, what is the exact process/steps to get full refund via paypal ? Thanks, Jesper
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @Jesperdenmark77 

I hope all is well.

If you haven't filed filed a Dispute for this, please do it now. It's either you will select "Item not received" (for item, service and digital order) OR "Significantly not as described.

Kindly go to the resolution center then click "Report a problem" button.  Or you can also click help/contact near bottom of the paypal pages and searc for "what if I did not receive my item or significantly not as described, should I file a dispute?" Then kindly follow the step-by-step instruction on how to.

***If you saw a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos and/or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe!

***If you saw a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos and/or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe!

Login to Me Too

TJ0u812
Contributor
Contributor
Good luck getting anything from this useless company. I have 5 open cases and cant get a single one handled. I saw 20k of the disputes. Everyone says the same thing. I think it's time we file class action cases.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.