How to get a refund if the item was already in another country?

jherwyn
Contributor
Contributor

Hi seller sent me  a 60 cards all damaged cards. I ask the seller to pack it good but the seller just wrap it with plastic and bubble mailer. The result? all cards was damaged. Seller shipped the cards to California. Then the shipping company from California shipped it to me. I received the cars all damage but thats the only damaged cards  I received. 

question

#1 do i really need to return the item? Because my refund us 68$ and i think i will spend $40+ to ship it from Philippines to U.S

#2 who will pay the shipping cost? Do i get a refund on that?   

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Donna

Hello @jherwyn,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

If you have been asked to return an item to a seller, PayPal will help you with the return cost. 

You will find more details here.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

jherwyn
Contributor
Contributor
I already replied to dispute but u didnt send the item yet can you please check my account how to deal with this. Can I email you so that I can tell you what happened
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @jherwyn,

Thank you for your post. The community forum can assist with general questions. For account-specific assistance, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website to see your contact options. If you have opened a dispute and are being instructed to return the item, it's best to return the item within the time frame stated to prevent closure of the case.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

jherwyn
Contributor
Contributor
Anyway thanks I guess I need to say goodbye to my 68$. I just reply to that dispute I don't know how to sent his damage cards First time to scam in ebay paying Paypal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.