How to get Customer service to actually listen to what Im saying

Neil6341
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone

I am at my wits end honestly. I just don't know what to do to actually get someone at their customer service to actually listen to what I'm saying. 

In October 2017 I wanted to start selling ebooks on Ebay. So I changed my account to a business account instead of a premier account. That was a mistake on my part. They then limited my account and asked for documentation. I cannot provide them with such documentation because I don't have a business. I have asked them so many times to change it back but every time I just get an email back from them telling me to upload the documents.

Then a few days ago I actually spoke directly to someone. I explained the whole situation to him and told him that I no longer want to sell ebooks on Ebay, I only want to use my account to make purchases. He said that he has to send a request to their higher department to get my account converted back to a personal account. I was very optimistic that this would eventually be resolved. He said it would take up to 10 days. This morning I got an email from their We Care department yet again asking me to upload documents for my business. They still have not changed my account back to personal account as requested.  

Do these people not understand English or are they just plain stupid. What do I need to do to get them to hear me? Maybe I need to contact one of their directors to get this resolved because the customer service is totally incompetent.   

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

CB92
Contributor
Contributor

I find a PM to Twitter can work, or keep phoning.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

CB92
Contributor
Contributor

I find a PM to Twitter can work, or keep phoning.

Login to Me Too

Neil6341
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, I just found their CEO's twitter account and Instagram account. I'm going to send him a message directly. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.