How to fight this scam/fraud from China? I ordered a Vacuum but comes a phone case.

song52xs
Contributor
Contributor

Several weeks ago, I ordered this Dyson Vacuum in following website:

https://dysonstore.dyspie.shop/product/dyson-v8-animal-cordless-stick-vacuum-cleaner-iron/

Then the seller mailed me a phone case from China, the tracking no. is LY469288004CN

The order is delivered to my mailbox. Not a vacuum but a phone case in a small package. 

I opened a dispute case for Item not as described. The seller ask me to mail back the package and only issue the refund when the seller confirmed the receive of the returned package. Mail back to China will cost me more money. The returning address is very unclear with some Chinese characters and I doubt it can be delivered in China. Now PayPal asked me to provide a return tracking number to continue my dispute process. 

So what can I do to fight this scam/fraud? Thank you very much.

@fraud @scam @RETURN package to China

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

jo3pamela
Contributor
Contributor
Keep calling PayPal until you get a live person. It took me three try’s to get through but I did and they worked it out for me
Login to Me Too

Plucas6720
Contributor
Contributor

Omg now that I am reading this I ordered a dyson at Christmas time and never received anything .  I disputed the charge and PayPal a few days ago decided I owed the money.  I received a random pair of neon green shoelaces in the mail from China and never really thought about it until reading this but now I am going to have to try to figure out if this is what they are saying is my vacuum.  Hopefully the size of the package will be able to be determined so I can get my money back.  I will be ditching PayPal though because they must have someone working there helping them refuse to charge back this company. 

Login to Me Too

Dsgean

We ordered a Dyson Airwrap for the hair.   Multiple emails have been sent to the email address listed in PayPal for the merchant.

We have contacted the credit card company.  We are now waiting for PayPal to call us back.

It appears they are setting up new sites on the internet.  Buyer Beware!

Login to Me Too

Ks985
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue no help from pay pal nor dyson. Order in November 2020. I just receive the phone case January 2021. Wasted to much time resolving this issue. No help from customer service from PayPal nor dyson.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.