How to deal with PayPal ignoring you

Mooki111
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I didn't get a product so I opened a claim with PayPal. In parallel I apporached the seller and they admitted they didn't deliver the product to me. Paypal closed my claim without any way to share this info that the seller admitting he didn't ship the product (basically the seller lied to Paypal but I have the email they admit they didn't ship the product). The seller didn't refund me and no matter how many messages I write to Paypal I get no answers. What should I Do?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mooki111 

Did you escalate the dispute to a claim?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mooki111
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal closed the dispute claiming they talked to the vendor. I wanted to tell them the vendor admitted he didn't sent the product (I have an email) but there is no way to get to Paypal. They don't answer in any means of communication. I am very frustrated
Login to Me Too

rhi_clare
New Community Member
I’m having the same issue seller owes me £49.95. PayPal closed the case the company never responded. I have emails from the company stating they couldn’t fulfil my order
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.