How to close the fake account accidentely created and withdraw the fund in it

Dayalan
New Community Member

Respected paypal team, im dayalan from india i have a problem with my paypal account. My 13yr old son accidentally created a paypal with my email address :<removed>. he provided all the information fake. I dont have idea abiut that.. i have a shop. Unfortunately i recived payment from my customers to that paypal account instead of mine. Now the money is locked i cant able to spend or withdraw that money in anyways.. so i kindly request you guys to unblock that account else please transfer the balance in it to my official paypal account which is : <removed>... or transfer it to my bank account :Here's my Paytm Payments Bank Account details: Deepa <removed> Account No.<removed>IFSC Code <removed> Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dayalan 

Did you really want to post your bank account information on this community worldwide public forum?????

I suggest you contact the 'sender' of the payment and ask them to open a dispute to get their funds back again and then send it another way to you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.