How to close limited account?

Egor000
New Community Member
I have maked two accounts, with one linked debit card. One of this accounts with wrong personal data and i cant close it cause of limitations, and i cant use second one before close first one, so what can i do now??? Please help me delete USA account and left one ukranian... For payments at ebay
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Egor000 

Sadly as you can't verify another countries paypal account, you would find it limited and you can't close a limited account unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Egor000
New Community Member
Well i already thinking about to make third account...
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Egor000,

I'm sorry to hear that there was confusion regarding creating an account. As @kernowlass mentioned, only an account registered in your country would be allowed, and that account would have to have accurate information in it.

Additionally, if there is a limitation on an account that you made, you would need permission from PayPal to open a new account. A limited account typically means that you are not permitted to use PayPal, and creating an account to circumvent a limitation is not permitted. Please contact customer service to request permission to create a new account. If it is determined that you will be allowed to open a new account, the card may be able to be freed up for use. If a review results in the determination that you cannot use PayPal even with a new account, it would not be permitted to open a new account.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.