How to close account / remove credit card?

mike8989
New Community Member

Hello guys.

I've created paypal business account about 5 days ago and added my N26 Bank card and bank account to it. After about 30mins, paypal limited my account because of an apparent "unauthorized activities".

---> We recently received a report of unauthorized activity on a bank account linked to your PayPal account. To keep your account secure, we've limited certain features in your account.

Ever since, i had to upload my passport to paypal site to confirm i'm a real person and to get my account going again.

It's been 5 days and still nothing happened. I tried contacting paypal on every platform (except calling) and they do not respond.

I have already created my second business account, but i cannot add my credit card, because it's already being used in the first one.

I tried removing the card and bank account, but it won't let me. I tried closing my account but i need $1.5 to close it, which i do not have yet. I tried sending money to this account so i could close it, but since it's limited, i cannot receive any transactions...

What the hell can i do?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.