How to change the Email on a Limited Paypal

WolfieWolf
Contributor
Contributor

I want to change the Email on my Limited account but every time I try I keep getting "Sorry, there's a problem. If you keep seeing this, please contact CUSTOMER SERVICE" am I able to change the Email or is the paypal account stuck with my email FOREVER, the reason I ask is because I am leaving paypal and since the account is limited I can't close the account!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WolfieWolf 

It appears so that your email is "stuck". Consider the account closed if it is limited and you're not able to resolve the limitation to restore your account so that you can close it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WolfieWolf 

It appears so that your email is "stuck". Consider the account closed if it is limited and you're not able to resolve the limitation to restore your account so that you can close it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

WolfieWolf
Contributor
Contributor

The Problem for me though is that I feel uncomfortable that my email wont change and that it is stuck, is there any way for me to change the email, I dont want my email flooded with paypal emails

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.