How to cancel Pay in 4, PayPal stiff arming me in letting me speak to an actual person.

dddddsssssss
Contributor
Contributor

Long story short I wanted to buy something from BestBuy, did Paypal checkout pay in 4 option. Been over 24 hours and Paypal hasnt sent me an email regarding my Pay in 4 agreement nor have they sent an email saying they took money out of my account which they did. Spoke with BestBuy and they have nothing under my name or anything from PayPal in regards to an order that needs to be fulfilled. Paypal said they couldnt cancel the transaction because they're not the merchant-- however they gave me the merchants info and as it turns out Paypal is actually the merchant that my money was sent to. CS is not actually customer service and will do whatever they can to get your complaints and issues lost in the system by design. Ive already alerted my lawyers being as that Ive also read the user agreements and they have false/lies in their user agreement as well. Reported to the BBB already as well after yesterday. It shouldnt be this hard to cancel a Pay In 4 order especially when I just made it yesterday and the fact that Im not able to speak with an actual customer service rep is outrageous for a company with this much money. So if anyone would be able to assist me in getting my $70.15 back before paypal tries to charge me again & so I can opt out of this Pay in 4 program, I would appreciate it. I never received a product nor did I receive a confirmation email about ANYTHING. This is fraudulent behavior and will be treated as such by my attorneys. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.