How they return my money

guevara023
New Community Member

I buy something in internet i never receved the product how i claim to return my money

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

First try contacting the seller - if that does not work out, then your next option is to open a dispute in the Resolution Center requesting a refund.

* Open a dispute within 180 days of the date you made the payment.  If you are unable to resolve the dispute directly with the seller, proceed to the next Step.   PayPal will place a hold on all funds related to the transaction in the seller's account until the dispute is resolved or closed.

* Escalate the dispute to a claim for reimbursement within 20 days after opening the dispute, if you and the seller are unable to come to an agreement, or PayPal will automatically close the dispute.   You can escalate the dispute to a claim for reimbursement through the Resolution Center.  The seller or PayPal may also escalate the dispute to a claim at this point.  If you are making an Item Not Received claim, PayPal may ask you to wait at least 7 days from the transaction date to escalate the dispute.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

First try contacting the seller - if that does not work out, then your next option is to open a dispute in the Resolution Center requesting a refund.

* Open a dispute within 180 days of the date you made the payment.  If you are unable to resolve the dispute directly with the seller, proceed to the next Step.   PayPal will place a hold on all funds related to the transaction in the seller's account until the dispute is resolved or closed.

* Escalate the dispute to a claim for reimbursement within 20 days after opening the dispute, if you and the seller are unable to come to an agreement, or PayPal will automatically close the dispute.   You can escalate the dispute to a claim for reimbursement through the Resolution Center.  The seller or PayPal may also escalate the dispute to a claim at this point.  If you are making an Item Not Received claim, PayPal may ask you to wait at least 7 days from the transaction date to escalate the dispute.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.