How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

tony-foster
Contributor
Contributor

How safe is this company  Yokawa Network Limited?

Login to Me Too
284 REPLIES 284

kacurran
Contributor
Contributor

I am in the same boat on hold now continuing my fight with paypal about this company 

Login to Me Too

Temp20201214aw
Contributor
Contributor

Report to IC3... the FBI Division of Internet Fraud

<removed>

Login to Me Too

pcopley12
New Community Member

scam - I also ordered from this company, I didn't know it was a China company otherwise I would not have ordered from them.  I never got my order & complained several months then they provided bogus tracking number and paypal sided with the company.  You would think with all the paypal customers saying the company is bogus & fraud they would take down the seller and side with customers.  I will not do business with paypal again and I'm deleting my paypal account!!!  

Login to Me Too

Cheri65
Contributor
Contributor
Not safe. Didn't get my order either.
Login to Me Too

LadyFF
Fraud don’t do it. The items they offer ate trash you pay $60 for a robot vacuum and you get a toy with a dust cloth attached to the bottom. No way to contact for refund.
Login to Me Too

Frustrated310
I also never received my merchandise. They admitted to sending it to the wrong address and PayPal still settled in their favor. I will not be using pal pal either.
Login to Me Too

nina1170
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem. I ordered on May 1st. nothing!! I am thinking of filing a dispute. not sure if it's a shipping issue due to coronavirus. 

Login to Me Too

BBinUSA
Contributor
Contributor

They’re a scam!

Login to Me Too

Lovelybird516
Contributor
Contributor
Not safe at all!
Login to Me Too

Lovelybird516
Contributor
Contributor
Yes they are, I guess they figured out people are on to them, don't see the advertised ad any more for the security camera lightbulb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.