How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

tony-foster
Contributor
Contributor

How safe is this company  Yokawa Network Limited?

Login to Me Too
284 REPLIES 284

cyndimac
Contributor
Contributor
Sounds exactly like my story.
Login to Me Too

cyndimac
Contributor
Contributor
That's how I feel. I have removed all my credit card information on file. Will NEVER use Pay Pal again.
Login to Me Too

Casand2
Contributor
Contributor
File a claim at the post office. Go to their website and under where is my package you can file a claim with the tracking number. They will research the exact address the so called package went to. Paypal closed my case but reopened it through the chat when I sent them proof from the post office that it wasn’t delivered to my address. I am getting refunded. Good luck!
Login to Me Too

Chrissyanne363
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I’m having same problem! Isn’t it why we use PayPal to be protected against scams and fraud??
Login to Me Too

dsultralight

SCAM  Paypal does not help

Login to Me Too

Brummel18
Contributor
Contributor
They are complete scammers. Paypal will not refund you
Login to Me Too

KCoote
I have joined the hundreds scammed by this company and apparently PayPal is refusing to help anyone! I got the wrong product and it Yokama is responding with the same response over and over basically mocking me. This is so sad I was ripped of $50 bucks for wrong product that is garbage.
Login to Me Too

CraigB6

I never received my product and somehow the Seller, Yokawa Network Limited, provided a tracking number that said it was delivered. But it wasn't, and PayPal won't refund my money.

Login to Me Too

Lingard0914
New Community Member

I never recieved my package and when searching the tracking # associated with my transaction says It has been delivered. The only thing delivered was a mini SD card.  I would please like a refund..    Thanks

Login to Me Too

MJG3674
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from them. 2 days later the website was taken down. They provided a tracking number that said my item was delivered. I called the post office and my item had been delivered to a different address. Since they provided a tracking number PayPal settled in their favor without digging any deeper. I may cancel my PayPal account over this.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.