How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

tony-foster
Contributor
Contributor

How safe is this company  Yokawa Network Limited?

Login to Me Too
284 REPLIES 284

tlr23

This exact same thing happened to me and PayPal won't help!!! How is it possible that this one company keeps getting reported over and over to PayPal and they don't do anything to help us get our money back. This is insane! I'm out almost $90!!!

Login to Me Too

Temp20211005YA
Contributor
Contributor
It's a scam and PayPal are complicit in this, they give out tracking numbers that are bogus, I ordered $65 worth of stuff, no import tax was requested and it should have been, no order arrived and PayPal took their side, very bad customer service from PayPal
Login to Me Too

Temp20211005YA
Contributor
Contributor
Not safe, scam and useless pay pal is complicit in the scam, cost me $65. Ordered goods which never came, kept sending bum tracking codes that didn't exist and useless PayPal stiffened me for the money, I won't forget that PayPal
Login to Me Too

Metina06
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered the Dia de los Muertos Barbie. Yokawa Network Limited are scammer sc$bags. They kept sending excuses and never once a valid tracking link. PayPal is complicit and needs to refund all who have used PayPal and been scammed by this China based company, NOT Japanese company regardless of name.
Login to Me Too

lisaertlcollier
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from them in October. They have given tracking numbers that state the item has been delivered, but it has not. I jumped through all the hoops PayPal asked me to. I even submitted a letter from the USPS stating that BOTH the tracking numbers given to me were for completely different addresses other than mine!! PayPal still sided with this fraudulent business abs refuses to give me my money back. They closed the case and you cannot even talk to anyone about it!! They stated that since the seller provided proof of delivery they will not refund me my money. SCAM AND PAYPAL IS IN ON IT!!
Login to Me Too

Metina06
Contributor
Contributor
Scam and liars. Kept saying they were send me a new tracking number. PayPal should not do business with them.
Login to Me Too

Metina06
Contributor
Contributor
They are a SCAM. Kept lying about sending tracking number. PayPal has a responsibility to refund people who were scammed by these jerks. Also, PayPal, STOP doing business with them!
Login to Me Too

AC-TC4

PayPal is enabling Yokawa Network Ltd to commit fraud by refusing to address this "fake tracking number" issue.  So many customers have reported the same scam, and PayPal seems to go out of their way to find any excuse to close the case instead of holding Yokawa Network accountable.  I am considering closing my PayPal account completely.  I have no reason to give PayPal my business at this point.

Login to Me Too

maumm

NOT SAFE!
Ordered October 2020.
Never became my order. They send at Paypal a 'fake' Tracking Code. Money lost 😞 NEVER AGAIN.. shame!

Login to Me Too

jfmbulins
Contributor
Contributor

They are 100% fraudulent. I purchased from them through the website attentionfancy.com and this is what I've managed to uncover so far:

<removed>

There was previously an image on the website indicating their business was located in London at 6 Whittington Rd, N22 8YD, UK that has since been removed from the website. (Thankfully, my Google search engine had this saved when I looked into it, so I didn't lose the address itself and was able to do some deep-diving.) A quick investigation into this address reveals suspicious and inconsistent activity:

<removed> 

<removed>

<removed>

<removed>

<removed>

<removed>

Also worth noting, the advertisement header from their website is a cropped and stolen image from Walmart.com <removed>

(Similarly, I discovered the item that I had purchased on another LEGITIMATE and REPUTABLE site later on, further cementing this company as scammers.)

Unsurprisingly, PayPal was of no help and closed my case before it could be resolved, siding with Yokawa Network Limited as has happened to more than 300 other people here, but I am continuing to push my claim. I have also taken it to https://www.ic3.gov/ and filed a formal complaint through them, as I saw recommended here.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.