How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

tony-foster
Contributor
Contributor

How safe is this company  Yokawa Network Limited?

Login to Me Too
284 REPLIES 284

katiecurtis76
Contributor
Contributor

I would totally be in on a class action law suit...

Login to Me Too

Oneiodine
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a sewing machine (not from them) I got a cheap ring in about 2or3 months and paypal sided with them said I already got what was ordered. From this company I ordered 2 security lightbulbs..they sent me 2 USB things so currently their saying they sent what was ordered. So paypal is suppose to be dealing with them after me getting in touch 7 times an getting no where.
Login to Me Too

Temp20201214aw
Contributor
Contributor

Report with as much documentation as you can to the FBI Internet Scam Division called IC3.

Also you can call Paypal a[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>

Login to Me Too

Temp20201214ay
Contributor
Contributor

How do we stop them?

PayPal was NO help!

Also Instagram should be held accountable!  That is where I saw the ad

Login to Me Too

KathyReg
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the same thing and received my golf spheres yesterday. What a joke. The value is probably $.25 and not $52. . I used PayPal to protect me. Hope they do!
Login to Me Too

SheriL104
Contributor
Contributor

How'd that work out for you? I'm sure Paypal stood behind you...right?

Login to Me Too

Temp20201214ay
Contributor
Contributor

So what happened here?

I received a foam golf ball!!!

$29

PayPal should help

Login to Me Too

Bob187
Contributor
Contributor
I am in the same situation, all I received was a sponge ball and a 4 inch square of ASTRO turf 33. 82 usd
Login to Me Too

Bob187
Contributor
Contributor
Just wanted to say thank you to PayPal for a full refund. Bravo for taking care of that scam in a timely manner. I will continue to use PayPal. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!
Login to Me Too

bejeweldbykim
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I just received it last week. I was so mad.  I got one golf sponge. My dispute resolution keeps getting moved and moved. I am all about a class action against paypal. I am going to reach out to my bank and see if I can dispute it with them. Paypal is doing nothing about it. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.