cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

tony-foster
Contributor

How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

How safe is this company  Yokawa Network Limited?

284 REPLIES 284
tommyz187
Contributor

Re: How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

Ordered from them never received my item and pay pal found in their favor . Seems like a scam to me .

katiecurtis76
Contributor

I never received my order from them! Hoping PayPal will help.
chdallas60
Contributor

Paypal has been ZERO help. I have given them TWO different tracking numbers after denying my dispute from supposed drop off at mailbox with fake USPS tracking number. Now I have completely different tracking number from paypal@findus helps. They are ridiculous! They will never give a direct answer and just say sorry we were provided with a tracking number so you are denied. INFURIATING!!!!!!!!! May 5th until now. I keep wanting to just forget it but its the principle!

Wynn221024

EXACT SAME THING JUST HAPPENED!!!! Fake usps tracking was given to PayPal after I already got 2 foreign tracking numbers from this stupid company and I have NEVER received the package says stuck in China for over a month!!!! Now PayPal closed the case and won’t give my money back
jigesh
Contributor

Makes me wonder why PayPal wouldn't think about so many folks filing a complaint against one business entity and still ruling in favor of fraudulent seller. Seems like a classic class action law suite material against PayPal's failure to provide sufficient financial safeguards.

SheriL104
Contributor

Count me in...After the shipment debacle I finally received my order. What a joke. If I wasn't so embarrassed, I'd post a picture.

Jcrouch17
Contributor

Did you purchase a golf "sponge" for $33 like I did?  I reported the company to the Federal Trade Commission.

ginam2
New Community Member

I ordered 2 Outdoor Golf Games on 6/6/20 and just received 2 sponge golf balls in the mail on 9/2/20! Ridiculous.  Out $52.79

statelined

I also purchased the Golf Ball Game  and received two golf balls.  Out $45.90. PayPal account.