How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

tony-foster
Contributor
Contributor

How safe is this company  Yokawa Network Limited?

Login to Me Too
284 REPLIES 284

unhappyuser123
Contributor
Contributor

I was completely scammed, having never ordered from YNL

Fraud alert to CC , canceled card, removing from PP

New card will NOT go into PP, who seem unable to protect me.

Login to Me Too

cyndimac
Contributor
Contributor
I have removed all my payment information from PayPal. Never received product from Yokawa and got two fake tracking numbers. PayPal was no help at all and closed my case. Done with them forever.
Login to Me Too

LT_93
They are crooks and scam artists. Never give them a dime.
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

I ordered ear phones on may 4 and after a dozen emails telling me they were coming and be patient. I started a paypal case on july 19 says they had one more week then i was done waiting. filed to get  my money back on july26.  they came in the mail on wed. july 29.

Login to Me Too

GYap
New Community Member

I paid for a periodic table of elements, saying that it has REAL ELEMENTS. It turns out that it has no single element in the item. Worse still, it is just a printout which sticks behind a glass block. This costs me USD69.95 which I think it is only worth USD5!! Please don't buy anything from them. They are really a scammer!! 

Login to Me Too

NR17
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a Periodic Table in perspex, containing samples of the elements (like at this address https://www.face[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]9001 ) PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WAS NOT THE SELLER - THE SELLER WAS BELOWSKY.NET The product was purchased via a link on facebook, which has now been deleted, as has belowsky.com and belowsky.net Here is another seller of the product https://www.face[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]9001 I received an item of similar size but with no included samples - a block of perspex with labels on it. This would have cost pennies to make and is not what I ordered.

The company (Yokawa) have offered a full refund, but under Paypal rules I need to pay for postage to China.  Paypal do offer s sign up service to cover this up to £15 so I will send it and try that.  I intend to follow this through if I can.

Login to Me Too

Exhausted2020
New Community Member

ANSWER? Not "safe" at all!

Like many others here, I ordered the periodic table from these criminals many months ago, and I was provided a completely invalid, dysfunctional and fraudulent tracking number. Weeks, then months, went by without receiving the item as agreed. So, I filed a complaint with PayPal. Pointless waste of energy and time! No protection, no resolution. So I escalated the claim. Again, nada, zippo, nothing! Based on its failure to address proven fraudulent transaction from the Yokawa Network Limited and other PayPal-licensed merchants doing business in the U.S. from China, there can be no question that PayPal is rapidly and undeniably proving to be a "criminal" enterprise, and I am in the process of reporting it as such to our local bank, to VISA, to the Attorney General for the State of Montana, and to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). Bottom line? PayPal's financial assets should be frozen worldwide and seized immediately, and its business practices here in America should be deemed as seditionist (which they clearly are!), with immediate and permanent closure. Hey PayPal . . . Get the HELL out of business, because you're doing absolutely NOTHING to help America's vulnerable consumers.

Login to Me Too

CisumNogero
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue. I believe they are a fraudulent company. As of right now there is no domain name/website for the company. Also, the email address that came with the order confirmation doesn't even exist. Anybody had luck getting their money back?
Login to Me Too

Mccrhodes
I ordered a $30 grass seed mat (one of those three-layered alternatives to sod) and I received a roll of green felt... not even thick felt. The cheapest green felt possible. I’m a month into a dispute and Paypal is, so far, not acknowledging that they are a literal scam act. I had my confirmation emails but the emails didn’t have to unit price or total listed on there (I hadn’t noticed it at the time but now it makes my evidence look less reliable I’m sure) and the paypal transaction says “clothes” on it- I’m guessing they ate pretending I ordered a scarf or something. They also changed their website domain and operating name and they change it every few days.
Login to Me Too

Brummel18
Contributor
Contributor
Scammed me also and paypal ruled in their favor. I don't know what else I can do
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.