How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

tony-foster
Contributor
Contributor

How safe is this company  Yokawa Network Limited?

Login to Me Too
284 REPLIES 284

Artie67

Placed order April 28, 2020.  Initially there was a tracking number, then I was told all shipments from China were delayed due to COVID.  Now company is nowhere to be found.  I do think that both Facebook advertisers and PayPay clients are not to be trusted.  Learned my lesson cost me $39.99 but I will never order anythin advertised on Facebook, nor use PayPal again.

Login to Me Too

Stephen-K
Contributor
Contributor
Wished I would have Googled this before purchasing from this company. Just like all the other posts, ordered items from them and never received. Filed a dispute with PayPal only for the company to provide bogus shipment tracking info showing it was delivered. I never received my order and my claim was denied by PayPal because they provided shipping info that showed delivered when it actually wasn’t. Out $70 and frustrated! Hopefully PayPal will wake up and do something about these crooks. You’d think all the claims would send alarm signals...smh.
Login to Me Too

LEB5
New Community Member
I received a bandeau bra in size small that I never ordered. It isn’t even my size. I contacted PayPal telling them I never ordered and it was a scam And after one day “We will look into it” sent me a message saying it was consistent with my buying history and closed the case. Really. I think we should all close our accounts and speak with our money. This is total scam
Login to Me Too

northend77

I actually did receive an order but it was the wrong item and they are telling me I am incorrect about what i ordered!  My order says an "automatic rotating hair curler" but i received a cheap small pair of straighteners and they are trying to tell me that's what I ordered!  I have pointed it out several times that the order says a "rotating curler" and that is not what straighteners are.  I have demanded a replacement or refund (though I'd just prefer a refund at this point and not have to deal with them)

Login to Me Too

SheriL104
Contributor
Contributor

Seems like a lot of the same stuff with this company...PayPal...wake up and help out your customers. You can see a problem faster than we can. Disappointed. 

Login to Me Too

fullbag_1999
Contributor
Contributor

paypal has forever lost my business, they sided with this scammer after all evidence points to it being a scam.    

Login to Me Too

twilson608

Same thing happened to me. Wrong order received in the mail.  I put in a dispute with PayPal. Let see how it turns out.

Login to Me Too

LadyRiddick1
Contributor
Contributor
I wanted to circle back to the original post because I have an update. Just to give a quick synopsis: on May 2,2020, I saw an ad on Facebook for a foot peel mask . I didn’t order directly from Facebook but i went to the website and ordered directly from there. I Used my pay pal because I actually thought it was safer and that The transaction would be protected. The money was immediately taken from my account. I had a change of heart about ordering this item as i found it cheaper in a store. On May 3, I sent an email to the company requesting a cancellation . I didn’t get a response until May 22 and they stated that it was “ too late” and provided me with a tracking number. For the next several weeks, I looked at the tracking number. It sat in China for over a month , then it moved to California where it remained for several weeks. In the meantime, i emailed them company several times. They only responded once, weeks later With a NEW tracking number.. I was never able to track the package as it was a different number. I contacted the USPS for help and although they called me back, We never connected . I filed a complaint with PayPal.. The seller wrote me an email Stating that the package was on its way. They provided me with ANOTHER tracking number (3rd).. PayPal’s response was that hey, here is the tracking number so🤷🏽‍♀️... I responded again that the tracking number was fake! It wouldn’t even register as a number and i Copied and pasted it exactly how they gave it to me. Then, on this past Wednesday, PayPal sends me ANOTHER tracking number (4th) . It states “your package has been delivered “ the date of delivery was June 4th.. There was NO address listed.. Just The state !! Ummm What??? I email PayPal and they stated “ it’s delivered “ .. yeah but not to me!! So on Thursday, I get the mail and what do I find? My package🤦🏾‍♀️.. ALL of this is just soo shady!! I don’t know what type of games this company is playing but NEVER again!!
Login to Me Too

Barbara602

Do not order from them.  I never got my stuff and made a dispute and PayPal said since they provided a tracking number they sided with them and closed case.  Supposedly my stuff is in California as first had a tracking number that was for Pitney Bowes in New York, then one for usps and it is in California and never came to me in Pennsylvania.  I am still fighting for my money to be returned and so far nothing.  Now to try to get in touch with them through PayPal, my email was sent back as not delivered. PayPal should realize there is something wrong.  I am losing faith in PayPal and do not think I will be using them.  If I would have used my credit card, I would have Ben reimbursed my money.  This company is definitely a scam.

Login to Me Too

Holli0224
Scam! I ordered from them in May and never got my stuff. They gave me two phony tracking numbers and I guess that was enough for PayPal to close my case. Do not buy from. I'm disappointed in PayPal. They have lost my business. All these people scammed and you keep siding with the criminals. I really want to let this go but I'm so upset because they stole from me (and so many others). This is criminal. Thanks for nothing, PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.