How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

tony-foster
Contributor
Contributor

How safe is this company  Yokawa Network Limited?

Login to Me Too
284 REPLIES 284

MJG3674
Contributor
Contributor
If you start a lawsuit against PayPal and this company I am down. Let me know! I contacted USPS about the Intranet Form and they told me they cannot provide that to me. They can only give me a resolution form that states the item was not delivered to my address. PayPal messaged me back and told me that they needed the Intranet Form... Smdh
Login to Me Too

Tfrat100
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly!!! I provided them with a written statement that I never received this item from the USPS supervisor. So terrible they keep ruling in this company’s favor. I have lost a lot of faith here.
Login to Me Too

TAMMY56
Contributor
Contributor

JUST GOT MY MONEY BACK AFTER 3 MONTHS OF FIGHTING!!!!!! GET A COPY OF THE INTRANET REPORT THAT SHOWS WHERE THE ITEM WAS DELIVERED FROM THE POSTMASTER OR A SUPERVISOR! DEMAND IT BECAUSE YOU PAID FOR A ITEM THAT WAS NEVER DELIVERED AS A CONSUMER!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED AMONG MANY PAY PAL CUSTOMERS!! HOLD PAY PAL ACCOUNTABLE!!! WRITE THE MEDIA TO INVESTIGATE! HAVE YOUR ATTORNEY WRITE A LETTER ON YOUR BEHALF!! GET THE INTRANET REPORT MAKE A COPY FOR YOUR RECORDS MAIL THE OTHER COPY TO PAY PAL  CORPORATE OFFICE IN SAN JOSE. FILE A DISPUTE MAKE SURE THE DISPUTE IS FILED UNDER THE CORRECT CATEGORY IF NOT THAT WILL HAVE A LOT TO DO WITH YOUR REFUND A REP FROM PAY PAL EXPLAINED TO ME. GOOD LUCK!!! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!

Login to Me Too

Hellocorey
Contributor
Contributor
A class action suit seems to be in line only thing is they've been sued for the exact same thing and their class action suit in fact that suit was just finalized last year
Login to Me Too

Casand2
Contributor
Contributor
You can reopen your case through PayPal contact chat. Go on the post office website and under where is my package you can put in tracking number and fill out a form. The post office will research where the package went. They sent me proof which I then submitted to PayPal. PayPal reopened my case and found in my favor. Good luck!
Login to Me Too

Chrissyanne363
Contributor
Contributor
We should be letting this be known on fb and any other social media!! They have to be held accountable and also why use PayPal if it doesn’t protect you!!
Login to Me Too

Ginanazar
Complete scam. Ordered an outdoor golf game in June. Never came. Disputed it on PayPal, the company then sends me one little foam golf ball! PayPal won’t reverse my charge because they said my order shipped. Been emailing non stop since August. No one will do anything! So I paid $32 for a foam ball! So infuriating!
Login to Me Too

CraigB6

My experience exactly! PayPal case closed. No refund.

Login to Me Too

Waltermla
Contributor
Contributor
I order two security camera from then but I never received them yet paypal rule in their favor. Useless using paypal I will not use them anymore
Login to Me Too

Hjmrojas
Contributor
Contributor
We got scammed and PayPal helping them steal from people by not shutting down this company from getting paid!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.