How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

tony-foster
Contributor
Contributor

How safe is this company  Yokawa Network Limited?

Login to Me Too
284 REPLIES 284

momochalatte
Contributor
Contributor

That is definitely not fair that PayPal close this matter and continues to work with this company

Login to Me Too

cyndimac
Contributor
Contributor
Scam Company and PayPal will not back you up.
Login to Me Too

momochalatte
Contributor
Contributor

I finally received my "order" but it wasn't what I ordered.  It was a smaller size than what I ordered but I am just going to just never buy anything from this company again.  PayPal needs to cease doing business with them. 

Login to Me Too

Hellocorey
Contributor
Contributor

They sent nothing to no one they are smart enough to get a tracking number to sometimes the town and even the street you live on be prepared for a fight.

Login to Me Too

Hellocorey
Contributor
Contributor

Do not let it go fight PayPal the only way to stop this is to not give up

Login to Me Too

LadyRiddick1
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed by them as well!! I never received my product. I ordered May 2, 2020. I contacted the company on May 3 to cancel my order. I did not receive a response back from them until May 22 when it was “ too late” to cancel As it had been shipped. The tracking number was FAKE!!! I used PayPal because I wanted the purchase to be protected and I figured using PayPal was the way to go! I just put in a ticket for this to be resolved. Apparently, that is a waste of time .. terrible. And this is why I never order directly from Facebook! I went to the actual website and still was **bleep**!
Login to Me Too

LadyRiddick1
Contributor
Contributor
Not sure why there was a “bleep” added to my post but anyway!!
Login to Me Too

unhappyuser123
Contributor
Contributor

May I ask what you "ordered"?  I got billed and did not place any order, so I've canceled my cc, alerted them to fraud.

Extensive effort to track YNL gets no useful information so far.

There's a link to "ask an expert", but they want to be paid for telling me what product YKL offers, with no assurance they even know.

Login to Me Too

cyndimac
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me and PayPal did not resolve the issue.
Login to Me Too

Mckee1820
Same thing here I ordered at the end of May and opened a dispute in July and they said it was shipped but I had not received it because of the riots and everything going on so I escalated it to paypal and the case was closed said it was delivered on June 12th why would I be wondering about my package in July if it was delivered in June but lesson learned
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.