How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

tony-foster
Contributor
Contributor

How safe is this company  Yokawa Network Limited?

Login to Me Too
284 REPLIES 284

Hellocorey
Contributor
Contributor

I am so on board suing PayPal..  they keep protecting the criminal and don't give a dam about.  Email me.     I cant use my email address but hopefully you can figure it out hello.   

Login to Me Too

slu1296

I am having the exact same issue!  It is so frustrating.  My fake tracking number shows it was delivered to the receptionist/mailroom.   Apparently my "receptionist" was off that day.  

Login to Me Too

Hellocorey
Contributor
Contributor

How did you talk to someone at PayPal. I have been trying for over 100 days. Still no answers

Login to Me Too

Maheralazzeh
Contributor
Contributor
Same me , they give me fake tracking number and I talked to the USPS and they say it's not yours and nothing on our records for your name! Customer service PayPal it's rediculous, I never had much hard experience to reach customer service before, please help
Login to Me Too

Stephen-K
Contributor
Contributor
Had the same problem with this company and PayPal denied my claim as well due to bogus tracking info supplied. Not sure what else to do either. Sharing in your frustration!
Login to Me Too

Hellocorey
Contributor
Contributor
Dont give up i did not . I was denied also given several different tracking number but I didn't give up and I kept persistent and believe it or not after 3 months I did receive my package
Login to Me Too

MJG3674
Contributor
Contributor
Wow, look how easy it is to spoof a tracking number. People are actually offering city to city and country to country tracking to defeat PayPal disputes for $25 - $150. This makes me never want to trust any online ad again.... Amazon for me from now on and NO MORE PAYPAL. https://track24.net/service/wclop/tracking/
Login to Me Too

Tfrat100
Contributor
Contributor
Exact same thing happened in my dispute. They gave me a completely different tracking number too! It’s sad.
Login to Me Too

cyndimac
Contributor
Contributor
Me too, so I have removed all credit cards on file and definitely not be ordering anything from a Facebook Ads.
Login to Me Too

Tfrat100
Contributor
Contributor
Same. Sadly I relied on thinking if the purchase was through PayPal that it would be safe. NEVER again!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.