How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

tony-foster
Contributor
Contributor

How safe is this company  Yokawa Network Limited?

Login to Me Too
284 REPLIES 284

Hjmrojas
Contributor
Contributor
I opened case got scammed and PayPal didn’t do a thing!!!!
Login to Me Too

Lovelybird516
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry u got scammed also, I have decided to not order anything else from companies that is not well known, also check reviews or look up the company 1st, don't just order, I ordered camera lightbulbs, I got (2) 32SD Cards, wasted $49.00
Login to Me Too

TAMMY56
Contributor
Contributor

Has nothing to do with shipping issue!!! The tracking number is a scam!!! Pay Pal will not refund you the money I am now contacting the FBI because there are too many complaints including mine and pay pal will not assist you!!! These scammers are out of Hong Kong. Please google them or go to BBB and try to find address. You will not because they don't exist!!! 7 on your side or Channel 4 Investigating Reporting!!!! Take tracking number to post office! I am now boycotting PAYPAL for not protecting their consumer against scammers!!!!

Login to Me Too

Hellocorey
Contributor
Contributor

If you live in Cali. You are going to have a hard time getting assistance ca. Is a state that has no protection with the internet and the scammers know this. PayPal is based in ca.  so they too have the advantage over the consumer. 

But as far as yokawa I finally did recieve my purchase about 10 days ago but I paid for it in March... I never gave in to the bulls... and contacted both yokawa and PayPal daily.  

But PayPal is still the criminals I have several appeals and have not been able to not just resolve my issues but have never spoke to anyone at PayPal this has been going on for over 100 days calling 6 or 7 times a day.. and messaging the same amount every day .. that's 100 of tries with no help. This covid19 is a cheap excuse.. if I bounced a check or not pay the merchant oh they have customer service then in fact as a merchant you can get ahold of PayPal what's up with that !?!?!! 

Login to Me Too

Waltermla
Contributor
Contributor
This company should not be allowed to use paypal but paypal cater to this scam company We bought from them because we trust paypal now it’s proven paypal is useless. I am never going to use paypal again . Easier to just use my credit card and they are more receptive. Let’s all cancel our paypal account that should wake paypal up to Protect the consumer and not some scamming company
Login to Me Too

cyndimac
Contributor
Contributor
After month's of waiting I finally received my product!
Login to Me Too

Temp20201214az
Contributor
Contributor
Update: so the company said they would refund my money $26 but I would have to return the wrong item. And they would only accept dhl/ups for returns. Which costs $64-$104. I called PayPal and told them this is ridiculous. Why would I pay that much to return something when its more then my refund would be. They said, that because the seller took responsibility and is offering me a refund. In order for me to get the refund I will have to upload a tracking number showing it was shipped back. And that PayPal doesn't need it to be dhl/ups. But even usps is more than my refund would be. I told this this is a scam and this is what they do. But they won't help.
Login to Me Too

Lovelybird516
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry to say, but u been scammed also.
Login to Me Too

slaviolette
New Community Member

I ordered on May 5th, 2020 and never received my order

Login to Me Too

Lcherie79
Contributor
Contributor

Never received my order and Paypal closed my disputes in their favor. It is obviously a scam, however Paypal won't refund my money.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.