cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

SO MANY COMPLAINTS IM STARTING A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT! I WAS VICTMIZED AS WELL!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

If you start a lawsuit against PayPal and this company I am down. Let me know! I contacted USPS about the Intranet Form and they told me they cannot provide that to me. They can only give me a resolution form that states the item was not delivered to my address. PayPal messaged me back and told me that they needed the Intranet Form... Smdh
Highlighted
Contributor

Exactly!!! I provided them with a written statement that I never received this item from the USPS supervisor. So terrible they keep ruling in this company’s favor. I have lost a lot of faith here.
Highlighted
Contributor

A class action suit seems to be in line only thing is they've been sued for the exact same thing and their class action suit in fact that suit was just finalized last year
Highlighted
Contributor

You can reopen your case through PayPal contact chat. Go on the post office website and under where is my package you can put in tracking number and fill out a form. The post office will research where the package went. They sent me proof which I then submitted to PayPal. PayPal reopened my case and found in my favor. Good luck!
Highlighted
Contributor

We got scammed and PayPal helping them steal from people by not shutting down this company from getting paid!!!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE. WITH PAYPAL IM SUING THEM!!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

I am so on board suing PayPal..  they keep protecting the criminal and don't give a dam about.  Email me.     I cant use my email address but hopefully you can figure it out hello.   

Tags (2)
Highlighted

I am having the exact same issue!  It is so frustrating.  My fake tracking number shows it was delivered to the receptionist/mailroom.   Apparently my "receptionist" was off that day.  

Highlighted
Contributor

DO NOT LET PAY PAL NOR THESE SCAMMERS GET AWAY WITH TAKING YOUR MONEY!!!! GO TO THE POST OFFICE CONFIRM THAT THE TRACKING NUMBER IS FAKE. WRITE TO THE FBI LET THEM KNOW ABOUT THIS COMPANY ALSO CONTACT CONSUMER AFFAIRS AND THE BBB!!! FILE A DISPUTE HOLD PAY PAY ACCOUNTABLE FOR NOT TAKING CARE OF THERE CONSUMER!!!! CONTACT AN ATTORNEY AND NEWS MEDIA!!!!