cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

Highlighted
Contributor

How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

How safe is this company  Yokawa Network Limited?

165 REPLIES 165
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

Ordered from them never received my item and pay pal found in their favor . Seems like a scam to me .

Highlighted
Contributor

I never received my order from them! Hoping PayPal will help.
Highlighted
Contributor

Paypal has been ZERO help. I have given them TWO different tracking numbers after denying my dispute from supposed drop off at mailbox with fake USPS tracking number. Now I have completely different tracking number from paypal@findus helps. They are ridiculous! They will never give a direct answer and just say sorry we were provided with a tracking number so you are denied. INFURIATING!!!!!!!!! May 5th until now. I keep wanting to just forget it but its the principle!

Highlighted

EXACT SAME THING JUST HAPPENED!!!! Fake usps tracking was given to PayPal after I already got 2 foreign tracking numbers from this stupid company and I have NEVER received the package says stuck in China for over a month!!!! Now PayPal closed the case and won’t give my money back
Highlighted
Contributor

Makes me wonder why PayPal wouldn't think about so many folks filing a complaint against one business entity and still ruling in favor of fraudulent seller. Seems like a classic class action law suite material against PayPal's failure to provide sufficient financial safeguards.

Highlighted
Contributor

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!! GO TO THE POST OFFICE WITH THE TRACKING # AND HAVE USPS PULL IT UP ON THEIR INTRANET. IPLOAD THAT INFO TO PAYPAL. I. GOING TO START THE CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT BECAUSE IT HAS HAPPEN TO ME AS WELL BUT I WONT LET PAY PAL GET AWAY WITH NOT GIVING ME MY MONEY BACK!!!! STAY ON THEM AND CALL THE NEWS MEDIA TO COMPLAIN AND HAVE YOUR ATTORNEY CONTACT THE LEGAL DEPT FOR YOUR MONEY BACK!!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

Count me in...After the shipment debacle I finally received my order. What a joke. If I wasn't so embarrassed, I'd post a picture.

Highlighted
Contributor

Did you purchase a golf "sponge" for $33 like I did?  I reported the company to the Federal Trade Commission.

Highlighted

SAME!!!!  I'm so disappointed in PayPal!