How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

tony-foster
Contributor
Contributor

How safe is this company  Yokawa Network Limited?

Login to Me Too
284 REPLIES 284

Phoebemay
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, I went to PayPal chat and told them what happened and also said if they look there are more than 200 complaints against this company, they came back and said yokawa will refund the money if I return The sponge ball, it cost me 17 dollars to mail the stupid ball to China but it’s the principal, PayPal says as soon as the package is delivered I will receive the refund 

Login to Me Too

SheriL104
Contributor
Contributor

Now I can't ahold of them to return.

Login to Me Too

Brummel18
Contributor
Contributor
I can't believe they did this to so many people and paypal sided with them
Login to Me Too

Temp20201214aw
Contributor
Contributor
The FBI established a division called IC3.... it’s goal is to fight online scams... everyone needs to file a complaint ... google IC3
Login to Me Too

SheriL104
Contributor
Contributor

The post office said they no longer had that information in their system, it's only been 4 months...wth???

Login to Me Too

Chrissyanne363
Contributor
Contributor
Absolutely... I’m in... should posy it on social media and ask that question of PayPal!!!
Login to Me Too

SheriL104
Contributor
Contributor

Post office said it was too late. they don't keep tracking numbers after 3 months

Login to Me Too

Pree79
Contributor
Contributor
PAYPAL NEED TO START HELPING OR THEY WILL GET SUE..
Login to Me Too

Temp20201214av
Contributor
Contributor
How do we join the class action. I am appalled that PAyPal still allows their service to be used by such scammers
Login to Me Too

slu1296

SAME!!!!  I'm so disappointed in PayPal!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.