How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

tony-foster
Contributor
Contributor

How safe is this company  Yokawa Network Limited?

Login to Me Too
284 REPLIES 284

Hellocorey
Contributor
Contributor

Good news my purchase from yokawa limited finally arrived .. I am sure now that covid19 was the delay.. it sat in long beach for nearly 2 months before being sent to my post office .. so everyone don't give up and wait pateintly 

Login to Me Too

DebCaz
Contributor
Contributor

My guess is you pressed hard enough, they finally broke down and decided to ship you something. There are WAY TOO MANY incorrect Tracking ID's with this company to think anything but. When push came to shove, they cut their losses and sent you a package.

Good for you though. I'm happy you've been compensated for your trouble. 🙂

Login to Me Too

jigesh
Contributor
Contributor

I think they're a fraud. The seller provided two tracking numbers for the same order. First one (9261290982186726381714) is not shipped, and the second one (9405511200829102843208) shows delivered to a fake address. I had filed claim with PayPal but was denied because seller provided a tracking number with fake address showing "delivered." This is not correct as I checked twice with our local post office as well as with neighbors. I paid via PayPal Balance unfortunately, so can't complain to the bank or credit card company. Lost $130 but learnt a valuable lesson.

Login to Me Too

rosemary2020
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the reading glasses on May 10th and never received them. I opened a dispute and the tracking number said "No results", so I escalated the claim. Now Paypal says that it was delivered and has closed the dispute, leaving me with no glasses and $25.98 of lost money. Paypal will not take my call when I go though the proper channels. This is a scam and Paypal is complicit by allowing Yokawa to use their guaranteed platform.

Does anyone know how to get a refund?

Login to Me Too

GracieLou57
Contributor
Contributor

I plan to write to the corporate office once I get the letter from the Post Office stating the package was delivered to a different address.

<removed>

Absolutely no excuse for the way we are being treated with this fraudulent company.

Login to Me Too

Hjmrojas
Contributor
Contributor
Total rip off! Does not send or sends other worthless item instead of item ordered I ordered huge cat tree and I didn’t know til I researched it all online ....they Did same thing to me mailed me a little wooden box like 3 inch square instead of cat tree!!!with no return address lol I didn’t even know it was from them ! And they are on Facebook doing this all day long! And internet . Ladyharborful was name I purchased from but this Yokawa network limited and another was who actually got paid PayPal you need to open your eyes !!!!! These people are crooks !!!! I have seen many sites saying their company is a scam and how PayPal is allowing them to do this is unreal! They are stealing from many people everyday !
Login to Me Too

Karenj3
New Community Member

They offered me a full refund if I mailed the item back to China -- which would cost more than the purchased price. After reading the negative reporting from the Community, why would Paypal continue to allow them to do business through them? I use Paypal a lot and I'm terribly disappointed by this lack of oversight.

Login to Me Too

cyndimac
Contributor
Contributor
Not safe, just take your money and PayPal dosen't stand behind you even though there site says 180 day to resolve an issue and they closed the case in 60 days.
Login to Me Too

frantras
Contributor
Contributor
Disputed and this seller replied with a valid tracking number but to another customer in the same town. USPS verified this. PayPal blindly rejected the dispute based on this info. The seller obviously knows how to game PayPal so they can win these disputes. I am not going to let this go, even for $44, because the seller is scamming people.
Login to Me Too

jigesh
Contributor
Contributor

Same situation with me, still contesting PayPal decision and communicating with them. The seller has figured out how to commit this fraud and provide tracking number of a dummy shipment knowing tracking numbers don't show the name and address of the recipients. Don't let it go. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.