How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

tony-foster
Contributor
Contributor

How safe is this company  Yokawa Network Limited?

Login to Me Too
284 REPLIES 284

tommyz187
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered from them never received my item and pay pal found in their favor . Seems like a scam to me .

Login to Me Too

katiecurtis76
Contributor
Contributor
I never received my order from them! Hoping PayPal will help.
Login to Me Too

chdallas60
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has been ZERO help. I have given them TWO different tracking numbers after denying my dispute from supposed drop off at mailbox with fake USPS tracking number. Now I have completely different tracking number from paypal@findus helps. They are ridiculous! They will never give a direct answer and just say sorry we were provided with a tracking number so you are denied. INFURIATING!!!!!!!!! May 5th until now. I keep wanting to just forget it but its the principle!

Login to Me Too

Wynn221024
EXACT SAME THING JUST HAPPENED!!!! Fake usps tracking was given to PayPal after I already got 2 foreign tracking numbers from this stupid company and I have NEVER received the package says stuck in China for over a month!!!! Now PayPal closed the case and won’t give my money back
Login to Me Too

jigesh
Contributor
Contributor

Makes me wonder why PayPal wouldn't think about so many folks filing a complaint against one business entity and still ruling in favor of fraudulent seller. Seems like a classic class action law suite material against PayPal's failure to provide sufficient financial safeguards.

Login to Me Too

SheriL104
Contributor
Contributor

Count me in...After the shipment debacle I finally received my order. What a joke. If I wasn't so embarrassed, I'd post a picture.

Login to Me Too

Jcrouch17
Contributor
Contributor

Did you purchase a golf "sponge" for $33 like I did?  I reported the company to the Federal Trade Commission.

Login to Me Too

ginam2
New Community Member

I ordered 2 Outdoor Golf Games on 6/6/20 and just received 2 sponge golf balls in the mail on 9/2/20! Ridiculous.  Out $52.79

Login to Me Too

statelined

I also purchased the Golf Ball Game  and received two golf balls.  Out $45.90. PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.