cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

Thank you so much for letting me know!!!!!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

How do you know that? PayPal just denied my case in favor of the scammers too.

Highlighted
Contributor

Fight it you can appeal.. 

Tags (2)
Highlighted
Contributor

I plan to.  

Highlighted
Contributor

My appeal was pointless.
Highlighted
Contributor

I just did the exact same thing and came back from USPS with documentation of never being delivered to my address. I have sent it to Paypal after they denies my dispute. Im going to keep at this until they give my money back.

Highlighted
Contributor

My local post office gave me documentation on this very thing. They send an empty package to a lose to you address. They even have a picture of the label(not my address). When the resident opens the empty package they throw it away and move on. Not me! The post office only provides city and zip for tracking. YL falsified/added my specific address in the tracking log with date stamp they provided to PP. PO shows the real address. I am all in.
Highlighted

Same as described, bought Headphones for 41 dollars and its been over a month. PayPal is suppose to address by the 26th, this is definately a scam. PayPal needs yo set this straight!
Highlighted
Contributor

I purchased 2 fabric raised garden beds from what was supposedly a company name Transparentrain but then it goes to another website burral with no contact information and the email support at  findushelps.com  is not valid.  Why would Paypal continue to work with them if they are obvious scam artists?

Highlighted
Contributor

Wow now first I seen about the helpufind because my money actually went to a <removed> ...funny ..not  all of those words go together with a @ but for some reason can't say it here .