How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

tony-foster
Contributor
Contributor

How safe is this company  Yokawa Network Limited?

Login to Me Too
284 REPLIES 284

BBinUSA
Contributor
Contributor

How do you know that? PayPal just denied my case in favor of the scammers too.

Login to Me Too

Hellocorey
Contributor
Contributor

Fight it you can appeal.. 

Login to Me Too

GracieLou57
Contributor
Contributor

I plan to.  

Login to Me Too

Tfrat100
Contributor
Contributor
My appeal was pointless.
Login to Me Too

Brummel18
Contributor
Contributor
close it was 45.96 for 2 security cameras and paypal sided with them
Login to Me Too

Waltermla
Contributor
Contributor
Same with me I paid for two security camera but never received the merchandise yet paypal sided with them. Am never going to use paypal again
Login to Me Too

chdallas60
Contributor
Contributor

I just did the exact same thing and came back from USPS with documentation of never being delivered to my address. I have sent it to Paypal after they denies my dispute. Im going to keep at this until they give my money back.

Login to Me Too

Anotherenduser
Contributor
Contributor
My local post office gave me documentation on this very thing. They send an empty package to a lose to you address. They even have a picture of the label(not my address). When the resident opens the empty package they throw it away and move on. Not me! The post office only provides city and zip for tracking. YL falsified/added my specific address in the tracking log with date stamp they provided to PP. PO shows the real address. I am all in.
Login to Me Too

Haceeb87
Same as described, bought Headphones for 41 dollars and its been over a month. PayPal is suppose to address by the 26th, this is definately a scam. PayPal needs yo set this straight!
Login to Me Too

momochalatte
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased 2 fabric raised garden beds from what was supposedly a company name Transparentrain but then it goes to another website burral with no contact information and the email support at  findushelps.com  is not valid.  Why would Paypal continue to work with them if they are obvious scam artists?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.