How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

tony-foster
Contributor
Contributor

How safe is this company  Yokawa Network Limited?

Login to Me Too
284 REPLIES 284

JB128
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recently feel for it as well and put a dispute into Paypal and they closed the case. Their website doesnt even exist and Ive told my bank about it so I dont know whether they are able to retrieve the funds or not.

Login to Me Too

Sammie-T
Contributor
Contributor

Your bank can help.  Get as much info to them as you can.

Login to Me Too

Malcomb
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your hard work on this! The FBI needs to do what PayPal won’t!!
Login to Me Too

momochalatte
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone reached out to speak with someone at Paypal?  Maybe we can do a class action lawsuit?

Login to Me Too

DebCaz
Contributor
Contributor

Yes. I spoke to Angel from PayPal last week. She agreed to re-open my dispute and then they closed it on Sunday (of July 4th holiday) again siding with seller. I got the phone call and email I was waiting on from the USPS yesterday (Monday) and now PayPal won't reopen my dispute... even though USPS has confirmed the fraud.

Login to Me Too

Sammie-T
Contributor
Contributor

Go through your bank for help.

Login to Me Too

slandes214
Contributor
Contributor

They are awful... ordered May 12,, money taken out of account same day..their original email closed.. keep saying it's on it's way.

If paypal doesn't refund my money will do it thru the credit card. And agree with tracking.. number shows no action.

Stay away from them!

Login to Me Too

BBinUSA
Contributor
Contributor

Why PayPal is allowing them to continue to scam us is beyond me. How are they able to show fake tracking? I don’t understand but I’m not giving up. I’ve got a call in to PayPal and will talk with an actual person. Hopefully they can give us an answer. What about stopping payment on the charge through our credit card?

Login to Me Too

DebCaz
Contributor
Contributor

Here's how they're doing it. 

Someone from Lincoln, Nebraska places an order
When the customer emails them, they say the order has shipped but the system in down so they can't get a tracking number
Then, they find a Tracking ID for a package shipped to Lincoln, Nebraska. (or... they ship something small to Lincoln, Nebraska)
They provide that Tracking ID to the customer or to PayPal if a dispute is opened
PayPal closes the dispute and sides with the seller

According to the USPS yesterday, THIS IS A HUGE BAIT AND SWITCH SCAM that's going on right now with lots and lots of sellers.  

Not sure what's going on with PayPal. I use them when I can because I always understood they offer another layer of protection. I was wrong.

Login to Me Too

LadyRiddick1
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly!! Or not allowing the money to come out Immediately!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.