How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

tony-foster
Contributor
Contributor

How safe is this company  Yokawa Network Limited?

Login to Me Too
284 REPLIES 284

Sammie-T
Contributor
Contributor

Scam don't use.  Ordered on May 23rd still no product.  Been disputing back and forth with them and they just send me different tracking numbers and saying its on its way.  I told them I want a refund and if I go through paypal and they don't back me I will be done.  I have had a paypal account forever.

Login to Me Too

Lcherie79
Contributor
Contributor
I just verified with the USPS that they have been using a "bait and switch" method with the tracking numbers... the one they provided to PayPal for my order was actually not linked to my address, but was linked to a different package that was delivered to a similar address. Paypal doesn't bother to verify this and just closes the case, siding with the seller. Obviously these scammers are getting smart... this is the second time this has happened this week at my local Post Office!
Login to Me Too

Sammie-T
Contributor
Contributor

That is horrible!  Paypal's reputation could go down hill if they are backing this company.  I work for a bank and should of known better.  You here of this stuff all the time.  If paypal refuses I will do an EFT dispute with the bank then they will have to prove that I received my merchandise.

Login to Me Too

FemmeTex
Contributor
Contributor
I will do the same. Never received item.
Login to Me Too

GracieLou57
Contributor
Contributor

I started a claim in June, never received the package.  Company has now sent another tracking number that shows package was delivered.

Not here, it wasn't.  I can't get to a real customer service agent and my frustration is growing.

Login to Me Too

frantras
Contributor
Contributor
Since PayPal denied it, I went to my bank. I'll get the $ in ten days. PayPal will start to see a pattern here, hoping they can help protect other people.
Login to Me Too

jigesh
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal already knows but not doing anything. I have pointed them to this and other threads about this seller a number of times during chats. In my case, my money ($129.95) went out of the PayPal balance I had, so I am out of luck - can't contest with bank or credit card company. Lesson learnt.

Login to Me Too

Hellocorey
Contributor
Contributor

DON'T GIVE IN KEEP ON PAYPAL

Login to Me Too

Hellocorey
Contributor
Contributor
Consumer affairs and f.b.i. and plenty of other goverement agency are now involved. Dont give in . Fight till you have let me guess 44.95 back
Login to Me Too

chdallas60
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much for letting me know!!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.