How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

tony-foster
Contributor
Contributor

How safe is this company  Yokawa Network Limited?

Login to Me Too
284 REPLIES 284

Captainjay
Contributor
Contributor

If you will provide that tracking information ( I took a screen shot of the USPO reply to “Where’s my Package inquiry) PayPal will refund your money.  You are absolutely correct in that Yokawa is a scam. 

Login to Me Too

chdallas60
Contributor
Contributor

Sent it today! Will see what happens. Then I sent info on the newest tracking. Have had 3 different conversations thru the queue and emailing. Its seriously not worth my time anymore. Im obsessing!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

unhappyuser123
Contributor
Contributor

Since I reacted on 28 July to the scam dated 15 July, there was no "confirmation" of delivery.  The system for tracking in China is useless, and since I learned that months ago, I never knowingly order from a Chinese online company.

Here, I was charged and they collected b/c they repeated a scam I defeated months ago, thinking I did not need to change my cc.  fixed that.

I do not even know what they were claiming to sell.  For all I know, they simply take the cc from some trivial purchase and then reuse the cc#

Can anyone tell me what they were trying to sell? (or what you thought you were buying?)

By the way, I've found the name in a registry of Hong Kong companies, but no contact info, no email, no web address. 

You'd expect more from PayPal.  

I know I did.

Now PP does not have my cc on file.

If anyone can find an attorney to take this on, as a class action, I will join.  This kind of dishonesty harms us all.  (10,000 people getting scammed 47.87 each loses us a total of ~half a million dollars!  Not Bernie Madoff but way more than Ponzi)

Login to Me Too

Hellocorey
Contributor
Contributor

Don't give in get the tracking number and track it either USPS or ups will provide you with where it was not delivered to.. they cant tell you where but they can confirm it was not you

Login to Me Too

Thetaxxdiva1
New Community Member
I ordered from them on May 4th. No tracking number, no email to support purchase, no anything! **bleep**!!! PayPal we are counting on you to do the right thing, support your honest paying customers and not these thieves that are stealing our hard earned money using your secure app! Unfair!!!!
Login to Me Too

Debbiejacquin
Contributor
Contributor
Same here - ordered thru Facebook - No tracking know nothing except my PayPal receipt. I’m very disheartened to see PayPal ruling in favor of this clearly criminal seller and hoping for a different outcome with regard to my dispute
Login to Me Too

Hellocorey
Contributor
Contributor
Dont give up they are making big money and the only way to stop them is to fight it.
Login to Me Too

DebCaz
Contributor
Contributor

I convinced PayPay to re-open my dispute only to have them close it again today just BEFORE getting a call and an email from USPS letting me know that indeed the package shipped had nothing to do with me or my address. I am DISGUSTED in PayPal. I even told them about this forum and to come check it out for others who have had this happen. 

So today, I filed a complaint with the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center and I filed a Mail Fraud complaint with USPS. I also sent an email to Yokawa Network Limited letting them know. In that filing, I let them know PayPal's inability to research the problem. Last, I rated PayPal's dispute process as terrible and added a copy of the email I sent to Yokawa. 

Login to Me Too

momochalatte
Contributor
Contributor

What was PayPal's reasoning for not supporting your claim?  Did you actually speak with someone?  I was thinking of the Better Business Bureau, Yelp and FTC.  Keep us posted on how you make out.  

Login to Me Too

Sammie-T
Contributor
Contributor
I called paypal after they closed my dispute in their favor. This company sent me 2 tracking numbers the first one shows its still out there and went through customs lol. Second showed delivered in ofallon. I told the rep how is that possible and I talked to the post master and he said there would be only 1 tracking number it is a scam. They are researching by gps tracking system the 2nd tracking number. The rep said I understand and sending this to upper management because this has been happening and the 2nd tracking is fake. He told me they were contacting the postmaster also to get the true tracking and I should recieve a refund. We will see. I did tell him this makes PayPal look bad especially when you all can see its happening to so many. Also this company goes by many different names!!! Beware.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.