How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

tony-foster
Contributor
Contributor

How safe is this company  Yokawa Network Limited?

Login to Me Too
284 REPLIES 284

LadyRiddick1
Contributor
Contributor
I was just about to Post the same thing! They sent PayPal a bogus track number stating that it was delivered in June when i have emails with a different tracking number and in June, it was still supposedly stuck in China! These people are liars but PayPal lets them get away with it. Lesson learned is right !
Login to Me Too

cyndimac
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing has happened to me. Placed my order on May 5th and it still not arrived. PayPal has now closed my claim even know there site says 180 days to dispute a charge. I have reached out to them over and over with no resolution. Yokawa is not a company you want to spend a dime at. I am out $49.99
Login to Me Too

Martelle2020
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered on April 24th. Never received product ordered. They have given me several different tracking numbers. The last one of which shows that my product was delivered in Canton, OH. I live in Canton,MI! I got a message from PayPal today saying my dispute was decided in the senders favor. I will be disputing the charges with my bank and filing fraud charges against this company. I also will be closing my Paypal account. I AM DONE!
Login to Me Too

thetrutys2

This same scam happened to me.  I filed a claim with Paypal only to be denied because they said the company, Yokawa Network Limited, sent them a tracking number that was delivered.  I called USPS and they confirmed a delivery was made but not to my address.  Paypal is absolutely useless to this scam! BUYER BEWARE!!

Login to Me Too

Captainjay
Contributor
Contributor

Appears that Yokawa Network Limited is a scam as I like many others have ordered from them and never received what I paid for. PayPal asked Yokawa for tracking info and Yokawa provides fake information. If anyone has the address of United Global Development, Inc. In Rosedale, NY I would appreciate it.
USPO will not open a claim without a complete address and there is of course nothing on the internet.

Login to Me Too

Hellocorey
Contributor
Contributor

I too have been scammed by them and haven given proof to PayPal that they have provided tracking numbers that do not belong to them or to my purchase but PayPal is protecting the criminal funny thing I am not going away paypal

Login to Me Too

Hellocorey
Contributor
Contributor

There is no company it's someone or several people I believe in Seattle that are setting up fake merchant accounts thru Facebook and other resources. then sending us the customer to PayPal and now we all know PayPal will not protect that honest paying customer. But will protect the fraudlent criminal..

Login to Me Too

chdallas60
Contributor
Contributor

Order from them May 5th. Never received my items. Opened case with payPal and said it was delivered to mailbox with tracking number. NEVER got this. case closed. Ripped off money down the drain.

Login to Me Too

Hellocorey
Contributor
Contributor

Don't give up..  you are owed product or money don't give in appeal your case.. 

Login to Me Too

pperez3208
New Community Member

total scam! I tracked my package and was shipped US Mail and delivered to a different state! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.