How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

tony-foster
Contributor
Contributor

How safe is this company  Yokawa Network Limited?

Login to Me Too
284 REPLIES 284

Hellocorey
Contributor
Contributor

Wow now first I seen about the helpufind because my money actually went to a <removed> ...funny ..not  all of those words go together with a @ but for some reason can't say it here .

Login to Me Too

Hellocorey
Contributor
Contributor

They have done the same to me also.. hey what did you buy how much did you get charged and what was the tracking number.. I bought valve stems lights they were a total of 44.95 and the tracking number ( by the way was domestic )was the same one used with another purchase I had that proved to be a fraud and that tracking number was assigned to Amazon ..not yokawa trying to get PayPal to wake up and see the criminal activity has been a joke.. PayPal is protecting the criminals and could care less about the honest paying customer. But do not give up UPS will provide you with the proper paper work. But you need to mail it in .which is bull . I have tried dozens of times to go via message center and got nowhere

Login to Me Too

chdallas60
Contributor
Contributor

My purchase was kitchen items, total almost exact same 44.96. Paypal denied my dispute! This is ridiculous! How can they dispute something saying it was delivered  June 10th then another email saying it shipped out June 16th???? I typed a long letter to PayPal today Tok them over 2 hours to reply in the queue and now saying they need order number and my email. Im mad! Its not the 45 bucks so much as bad business and thieves. I wish I hadn't fallen for this. It just made me feel like PayPal isn't standing behind us. 

Login to Me Too

LadyRiddick1
Contributor
Contributor
And that really is the main Problem for me as well!! I mean, I don’t like being ripped off but I dislike the stance that PayPal is taking! I did receive an email from Yokawa “ensuring me” that the item was shipped and they gave me another tracking number which was FAKE!! Why would you answer me by giving me a fake tracking number !! And if I accelerated the dispute with PayPal, it would end my conversations with Yokawa... I don’t want to let them off like that because I feel like PayPal would stilk rule in their favor! I am SO DISGUSTED
Login to Me Too

Captainjay
Contributor
Contributor

See my comment below...PayPal makes its decision as the tracking info shows the item delivered. Only problem it wasn’t delivered to you. The USPO can track the item to its actual delivery address using its GPS system. Once you ascertain that’s the item was delivered to the wrong address PP will refund your money.
Go to USPO webpage and click on “ Where’s my package” or “Find my Package”  fill out the Inquiry form . When the PO sends you the delivery address info, post that email to PP disputes.

did and I got my money from PayPal almost instantaneously.

good Luck

Login to Me Too

LadyRiddick1
Contributor
Contributor
Wow! Thank you so much!!
Login to Me Too

Captainjay
Contributor
Contributor
Message to all who have been scammed by Yokawa. I was scammed just like you and if you want your money back here’s what you can do. Go to the USPO webpage and click on find my package. You will need your tracking number the name of the sender who in my case was Global United Distributors, Inc. You will file out a very short form on line and the PO will come back and tell you exactly where your package was delivered. When the PO responds and they will, you will see where the package was supposedly delivered. Take a photo of that page and go to your PayPal claim and post it to PayPal. I did and PayPal reversed funding for the seller and found in my favor. In my case the package was addressed and delivered to mother address rather than mine. Got my money back and hope you do as well
Login to Me Too

momochalatte
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much for this information. I wonder why PayPal continues to do business with them.
Login to Me Too

Hellocorey
Contributor
Contributor

How was USPS able to give you the address that it was delivered to ? That's illegal they can only tell where it was not.. and how did you get a picture of it..

Login to Me Too

chdallas60
Contributor
Contributor

Corey,

The Postmaster himself printed out for me today the tracking number, the picture of the house and all docs of where this tracking number was supposed to be delivered. He said its your right if you have the tracking number. I showed my ID and actually brought a water bill to verify my address. He was more than happy to do it when I told him what was going on!!!!! have sent to Paypal today! I'll let you know about my 44.96! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.