cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

I ordered a battery-operated fan from them three weeks ago. I got an email receipt from them stating that they would notify me when it shipped. Still no notification and still no delivery. I wish I had seen this forum first or else I would have never ordered. I do not understand why PayPal keeps doing business with these jerks. Btw, the item was advertised on Facebook.

Highlighted
Contributor

My item was also advertised with facebook.  Did you reach out to them?

Highlighted
Contributor

Face book dont give a crap just like paypal they dont verify anything.
Tags (2)
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered on May 1 and never received my product either-I filed a dispute with PayPal and it is still pending. Hoping they find in my favor because I truly never received the order.
Highlighted
Contributor

Hope is not going to work .. PayPal is protecting criminals

Highlighted
Contributor

They won’t. 😢
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered from them and found a week later their website was no longer on the web. I then sent them an email at <removed> to ask about my order. They responded with "the site was down because they had sold out" and that they "couldn't provide delivery information because their shipper's site was down. Totally bogus! 

I started a PayPal dispute and again contacted the seller to no avail. 

Then, Yokawa Network Limited provided PayPal with a delivery tracking number thru USPS which was also totally bogus! I cant see on the shipping notification the original address on the package and it states it was delivered to a "front office or reception desk" in the city I live it. I have a feeling they sent something to the city in which I live to get a bogus tracking number. Not sure. 

What ticks me off the most is that PayPal closed the issue in favor of the seller without communicating with me! 
DO NOT PURCHASE FROM YOKAWA NETWORK LIMITED!!! PayPal will NOT have your back. 

Highlighted
Contributor

If you contact the USPS, they can verify whether this tracking number was attached to your address... in my case, it was completely bogus and nothing had never been shipped to me. Of course Paypal sides with the seller and doesn't care whether the tracking number was valid or not!
Highlighted
Contributor

That is definitely not fair that PayPal close this matter and continues to work with this company

Highlighted
Contributor

Scam Company and PayPal will not back you up.