How safe is Yokawa Network Limited

tony-foster
Contributor
Contributor

How safe is this company  Yokawa Network Limited?

Login to Me Too
284 REPLIES 284

Angel_Baby777
Contributor
Contributor
I order 3 bras from this company on May 22nd. I still have not received my order and they never emailed me the receipt for my order. The website that I ordered it from was Tender-Heart.com but it's showing up as Yokawa Network Limited on my PayPal. I saved the website on my browser, I just tried to go on it to contact their customer Service. They have shut down their website and I can't find any record of them online. This company is fraudulent and PayPal better refund me my money or I will pursue this matter in court. I will go public about PayPal working with fraudulent companies and I will do everything in my power to DESTROY this company. That's a promise!!!
Login to Me Too

robertmorris
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a battery-operated fan from them three weeks ago. I got an email receipt from them stating that they would notify me when it shipped. Still no notification and still no delivery. I wish I had seen this forum first or else I would have never ordered. I do not understand why PayPal keeps doing business with these jerks. Btw, the item was advertised on Facebook.

Login to Me Too

momochalatte
Contributor
Contributor

My item was also advertised with facebook.  Did you reach out to them?

Login to Me Too

Hellocorey
Contributor
Contributor
Face book dont give a crap just like paypal they dont verify anything.
Login to Me Too

Debbiejacquin
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered on May 1 and never received my product either-I filed a dispute with PayPal and it is still pending. Hoping they find in my favor because I truly never received the order.
Login to Me Too

Hellocorey
Contributor
Contributor

Hope is not going to work .. PayPal is protecting criminals

Login to Me Too

joanne4290
Contributor
Contributor
It’s not safe at all. I have also lost a large sum of money to this company for my children’s Christmas presents. I asked paypal to investigate and because the company marked the shipment delivered (which it wasn’t and there is no evidence of this) they would not refund the transaction! I’m furious and this is so unfair
Login to Me Too

Tfrat100
Contributor
Contributor
They won’t. 😢
Login to Me Too

DebCaz
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from them and found a week later their website was no longer on the web. I then sent them an email at <removed> to ask about my order. They responded with "the site was down because they had sold out" and that they "couldn't provide delivery information because their shipper's site was down. Totally bogus! 

I started a PayPal dispute and again contacted the seller to no avail. 

Then, Yokawa Network Limited provided PayPal with a delivery tracking number thru USPS which was also totally bogus! I cant see on the shipping notification the original address on the package and it states it was delivered to a "front office or reception desk" in the city I live it. I have a feeling they sent something to the city in which I live to get a bogus tracking number. Not sure. 

What ticks me off the most is that PayPal closed the issue in favor of the seller without communicating with me! 
DO NOT PURCHASE FROM YOKAWA NETWORK LIMITED!!! PayPal will NOT have your back. 

Login to Me Too

Lcherie79
Contributor
Contributor
If you contact the USPS, they can verify whether this tracking number was attached to your address... in my case, it was completely bogus and nothing had never been shipped to me. Of course Paypal sides with the seller and doesn't care whether the tracking number was valid or not!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.