How many people have been scammed by Got Express SDN BHD ?

nanny31
Contributor
Contributor

I paid $67 plus  $9.99 post and packing for two 22" reborn dolls. I had to wait over 6 weeks and received a small bag with two 8" cheap solid rubber dolls inside. I informed Pay Pal and also informed them that I had discovered Got Express SDN BHD was a scam site, and  I started a claim. Well the seller offered me $10 and then $28, telling me to keep the dolls. Well a baby would not even want those two cheap things so of course I refused. Eventually they offered the whole amount but on the condition I return the dolls first. As you can imagine to return items to Malaysia and have them tracked is going to cost £10.50 and I have asked for a guarantee from Pay Pal that my refund will be given (which I doubt ) otherwise I will be even more out of pocket. The main problem is the lack of ease of communication with Pay pal. I have had to use the message function which does not seem to result in a human person actually reading it !!!! It is very frustrating, especially as I use Pay Pal extensively and have always had such faith in them !!!

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

Turtles999
Contributor
Contributor
I got scammed too, in July, PayPal did not refund my money, I am going to file a Government complaint, I counted several sites on the internet selling these scam dolls! Just enter words...last two days real lifelike journey reborn baby doll ,,, and see all the sites they are using .. apparently a big China crime group!
Login to Me Too

nanny31
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, I found a fraud site on the internet, (sorry I do not remember the IP address) but according to that site there are 150 sites all selling with different web addresses but all belonging to the same fraud seller. I did not even know the seller was Got Express SDN BHD until Paypal told me because that was not the name on the order. Paypal are now reviewing evidence again after I requested a guarantee that I would receive a full refund if I paid £10.50 to return the bit of tat  that the firm sent me for my money. I am still hoping my money will be returned, but in the meantime I am doing all I can to prevent anyone else being scammed like me. Every day I see at least one or two, and sometimes many more, scam sites advertised on my own Facebook timeline, although the original doll one is thankfully now not one of  them. Mind you I reported the scam websites many many times to Facebook without any action being taken so in the end I just started  putting a comment in the box under the advert. If a great product is being offered at a very reasonable price it is probably a scam, especially if it is being offered by lots of different (supposedly) sellers.  I hope we both get our money back . 

Login to Me Too

Turtles999
Contributor
Contributor
You think the people at paypal would see this but They are making money from these people , we need to get the government involved in this! Great information thanks!
Login to Me Too

Turtles999
Contributor
Contributor
I live in the USA so I will contact the internet fraud site .
Login to Me Too

nanny31
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, as expected I did not get a refund as they said I did not send in sufficient information. I sent all details of purchase, plus a picture of the dolls ordered and the two bits of tat that I received, I had nothing else to send. They obviously had no intention of getting me a refund as they are colluding with a scam firm by continuing to allow people to send money to them, when they know they are not legit! They have a monopoly on so called 'safe pay' in this country at the moment, but it may not always be the case, when that day comes they will find customers have very long memories!!

Login to Me Too

ldimarco

This company makes me sick. I was totally ripped off for a cat that I ordered for my mother, who has Alzheimer's. I feel ripped off in more ways than one. This company is disgusting. How are they allowed to continue ripping people off???

Login to Me Too

ldimarco

This company makes me sick. I was totally ripped off for a cat that I ordered for my mother, who has Alzheimer's. I feel ripped off in more ways than one. This company is disgusting. 

Login to Me Too

Applesakadraspb
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me with what was supposed to be a plastic animatronic shark toy which turned out to be a sorry carcass of a what may have once been a stuffed animal with a battery pack in its gut. After I opened a PayPal dispute they also offered me a partial refund  and when I refused they offered a full refund if I sent the item back. The cost to send it back to Malaysia from USA was over 100 US dollars!!! Of course at that point PayPal closed the dispute. Here we are several months later and I started getting daily emails from them offering me 10% off of my next purchase (yeah right, I will never order from you again) then it was 10$ then down to 8$. I of course refused all of these options and reported them to econsumer.gov which to my understanding is the international e-commerce version of The Better Business Bureau. Any of you who read this or are involved in this topic, PLEASE REPORT THEM!!! @nanny31 @ldimarco @Turtles999 

Login to Me Too

Susikiu

Me too, I paid $59.65 AUD for a 22" little Karen reborn baby doll. When I got the rubbish they sent me which made me sick, I complain to Paypal, they contacted this scammer and he offered a ridiculous amount to be retuned, I rejected their offer and said I wanted my money back. They said that they would return it if I send the product back. which I did, I paid express courier tracking parcel, to my frustration, the package was not received, they didn't want to accepted and stayed according to the tracking website, stayed in Malaysia "waiting to be delivered" for two months, then PayPal closed my case because I couldn't provide evidence that I sent the package, which I did. it was absolutely nerve breaking, this piece of sh*&#knows what he is doing and its stealing people's money as he wants. he knows PayPal actions and he knows that if he does not receive the product back he doesn't have to return the money so now he just "returns to sender" the package. I hope he gets back all the bad he is doing in the world. I am so mad, not only at this piece of sh*& but to the stupid rules that don't protect buyers. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.