How many cases can be opened?

Plattensee
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Dear Folks. I bought an expensive electronic item. Item was crap. I went for a refund so I wanted to open a case for"Item is not described" because the gear is dead on arrival. By my mistake I opened a case for "Unauthorised Activity". eBay investigated it within a day and they closed the case in favor of the Seller, of course. Can I open a case somehow for "Item is not as Described" reason? Or, I cannot do anything? The item was almost 3000 USD... Help me please! Thanks..

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Plattensee
Contributor
Contributor

There is a typo: PayPal investgated my dispute, not eBay of course.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Plattensee,

Welcome to the PayPal Community. You can certainly reopen that case and have it changed over to an Item not as Described case. You may have to have our Customer Support assist with that as that option will most likely not exist on your end. 

I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support via Social Media. They're available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Good luck with your case!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.